1. All string is truthy value other than an empty string.
2. All numbers are truthy value other than Zero
3. If we set values NULL, Undefined, false, and NaN then it will be a falsy value.
4. Empty array and object will truthy value.
1. If we don’t set the value it will be undefined.
2. In function, if you don’t return anything it will undefine.
3. In function, if you don’t pass parameter value it will be undefined.
4. If you set the value as undefined it will be undefined.
5. In an object, if you access a property but not exist…
In framework, all decision is created for you. You can’t create any decision and you have to work in a framework way. In the library, you can make all decisions by yourself, and React JS is just a library. In react you can add any other third-party libraries for creating UI.
A string can be anything inside double or single quotes.